Below is a list of all open positions with MasterCraft & Impact Safety. Impact Safety considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Lead Sales and Customer Service - Indianapolis, IN
Impact Racing, Inc. is seeking a full time Lead Customer Sales and Service Associate for the Indianapolis, IN corporate office for Monday – Friday, 8AM – 4:30PM, and the occasional weekend. The candidate will oversee a small sales staff in a highly dynamic environment, responsible for sales and service to local and national wholesale accounts, Race Teams and retail customers. Compensation is market competitive and commensurate with applicant’s experience. The right candidate will be provided with advancement opportunities into a salaried position with travel opportunities representing the company at trade shows and events. Must be energetic, self-motivated, self-reliant and detail oriented.
Position Requirements & Minimum Qualifications:
- Participate and oversee the opening duties for the sales dept: Lights are turned on, Phones are switched over and messages checked; Fax machine is operational and checked for any incoming orders; Credit Card machine is on and operational, etc…
- Participate and oversee the Sales Order entry process and ensure timely processing of customer transactions such as: orders, quotes, or returns by adhering to company standard operating procedures and protocols as described by management.
- Answer incoming customer calls and e-mails.
- Works with management to improve processes and procedures, making recommendations and reporting as directed.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of Impact and MasterCraft branded products, and utilize this knowledge to successfully generate sales and create a better customer purchasing experience.
- Remain knowledgeable of key processes, business initiatives and internal resources in order to assist the sales team in accomplishing company goals.
- Continuously research and remain knowledgeable of industry trends and competition.
- Determine and track customer requirements in order to recommend specific products and solutions; set appropriate customer expectations.
- Recommend items needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability. Recommend alternate products based on cost, availability and/or specifications.
Please send resume via email here & please put "Lead Sales Position" in the subject line.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2-3 Years retail or wholesale sales and customer service.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service & client relations skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Word.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook.
- Experience with common order entry and accounting programs.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills,
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction from supervisor,